Georgia Broker Pre-License
Take the next step and become a Broker.
Whether you’re going to take the Broker Prelicense Course to expand your knowledge, renew your license, or become a broker, get the quality and flexibility you want in the educational process. This course is designed to allow you to spend less time on what you already know and more time on what you need to learn.
You will learn about:
- Office operations
- Broker responsibilities
- Financial management
- Government regulations.
Requirements to become a broker are as follows:
- You must be 21 years of age.
- Must hold a high school degree or a GED
- Complete an approved, required 60-hour course (That’s what we offer here!)
- Pass a state licensing exam
- Broker applicants must have a salesperson’s license in active status for a minimum of three of the five years immediately before the filing of an application to become a broker
The fundamentals of real estate will also be reviewed.
By completing this course, you will develop the skills necessary to manage a brokerage office. And you will be better prepared when you’re ready to open your own office.
How much does it cost to get Real Estate Broker Pre-License in GA?
We realize your time is valuable to you, that’s why we offer the course online over the internet for only $269.
Lowest Prices in Georgia
We now offer the lowest prices in town for Salesperson Pre-License, Broker Pre-License and Post License courses. Begin your new career today!