For the smoothest, optimal experience we recommended the following technical requirements for your device:
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP2 or newer, MacOS 10.12 or newer, OS X 10.9 or newer, Android 8.0 or newer, iOS 8.0 or newer
- Web Browser: Latest version of any modern web browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari are recommended)
- Internet: High-speed internet connection is required
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution or greater required
- Sound: Speakers or headphones may be required for some courses
You have 6 months from the purchase date to complete your course.1 Once your course is completed we can extend it for an additional 3 months, to study for your state exam.
If your state’s requirements include a proctored final examination you will need to locate a valid proctor and submit a proctor form to take your final exam. Proctor requirements are based upon what state you are taking your test for. Please see below for standard proctor requirements:
- Cannot be related by blood or by marriage.
- Cannot be anyone who directly benefits from you taking this course
- Unacceptable: an employer or family member
- Acceptable: a friend that is unrelated and not affiliated with real estate or appraisal
- Cannot be affiliated with Real Estate or Appraisal
- Exceptions to the rule:
- Real Estate Schools and Appraisal Schools are acceptable;
- State Certified Instructors of Real Estate or Appraisal are acceptable;
- Board of Realtors/Board of Appraisers staff members are acceptable
- Exceptions to the rule:
If you are receiving the Invalid Customer Specified error, please make sure that you are logging into the correct website. Many of our students have specific websites they need to log into based on their employer or school. If you have any questions about this issue, please give us a call at 1-800-532-7649.
An older version of our website is currently downloaded on your browser and the page will not load properly. You will need to clear your cookies and cache in order to resolve this issue.
Press Control+Shift+Delete at the same time while your browser is open and the “Clear Browsing Data” prompt will show up. Make sure that the first three options are checked and press “Clear Data”. Make sure to reload the page once you have cleared your cache.
Click the menu button and select “Options.” Select “Privacy & Security” panel. In the “Cookies and Site Data Section” click on “Clear Data.” Only the “Cached Web Content” box should be checked. Click the “Clear” button. Make sure to reload the page once you have cleared your cache.
Press Control+Shift+Delete at the same time while your browser is open and the “Delete browser history” prompt will show up. Remove all of the checks except “Temporary Internet files and website files.” Click the “Delete” button. Make sure to reload the page once you have cleared your cache.
Please call 24 By 7 Online direct here: 770-754-5578
If you have purchased a package with Exam Prep material, please note that the material is just practice and does not count towards any state requirements. You can access this training by clicking here. Your login information may be different from your training login. Please give tech support a call at 800-532-7649 for a password reset.
After you’ve completed your course you will be prompted for an evaluation of the course. Please make sure your course evaluation has been completed and submitted. After submitting, you should see your Completion Certificate.